Thursday 12 February 2009

Passport

Got my first passport today! In the end the photo we took was no good but the lady there told us to cross the road where there was a studio and get it taken there and to come back in half an hour (Mummy suspects she might be related to the people there, as there is nothing wrong with our photo). In the end it took over 2 hours but now I can travel the world.

Today Daddy nearly got his puchero photo that he so wants. I was sitting on Abuela's lap when she ripped out a piece of paper from a notebook. It made the most frightening noise in the world and I started sniffling. Daddy dived for the camera, but none of the photos came out right. Serves him right for not diving for me and giving me a nice cuddle. It took quite a few minutes of pucheros and crying before I got over the shock.