Tuesday 23 December 2008

Last Christmas shopping

Started the day finishing the Christmas shopping. The main target was Auntie, and we went to every clothes shop in Fuengi trying to find a "plain black cardigan". It turns out there is no such thing this season so in the end we had to call her to see if she had seen one herself (she was at the shopping mall at the time). She couldn't find one either, so she got herself a different garment for us to give to her. During our criss-crossing of Fuengi centre we picked up a nice frame (a present from me to Grandpa & Oma) and some port & veg we need for the Christmas dinner.

Later, at home while I had a feed, Daddy went hunting for a pair of walkie talkies for me, but came back empty handed. Too expensive, not enough choice, and not really necessary was the conclusion. Then we headed off with Auntie to print out a photo of me (to go with the frame) and to the supermarket to stock up on wine and other essentials. Afterwards, without Auntie, we got her another little present from me (a small bag) and Mummy and Daddy got me a thick jacket to keep me warm as they are planning on changing the pram to chair mode soon so I can see the world.

Finished the day with a quick drink in the Plaza bar and then got a bit of the wrapping done.