Sunday 21 December 2008

Day with Fuengi friends

Arranged a lunch visit at a friend's house today. There was a size 1 baby chair in the car - facing forwards (I still use size 0, facing backwards), but as we were just going for a short ride in the town Mummy and Daddy decided to let me be a big boy for the day.

There was quite a crowd of us, even more after lunch when some more friends turned up to play Trivial Pursuits. I was completely overstimulated with all the noise, and actually wanted to get some kip, so I protested a fair bit until Daddy took me to a quiet(ish) corner. He claims that is why the boys lost the game.

Apart from the car chair I'm doing more big boy stuff. Tried sitting in a proper sitting-up pram and liked it. I'm also showing more signs of grabbing, or at least I'm using my hands more. And I'm beginning to keep my dummy in for a bit longer.