Saturday 20 December 2008

Baby items

As I hold my neck pretty well, today we decided to put me in the pouch facing forwards for the first time. It's much better as I love looking at the world. As our room is pretty far away from the lounge we went shopping for some walkie-talkies. No real luck, but a nice walk anyways. After a bit facing forwards I had seen enough sights and wanted to go to sleep, so I started fidgeting. Daddy got the message and turned me round; I fell asleep almost immediately.

We travel light, and more so if we can borrow baby items from friends. In the evening we arranged to meet some friends with toddlers who brought a hammock and a car seat they no longer used. The hammock is great, it has music, mirrors, rotating toys, and even a vibration mode! We then went out for a quick drink with these and more friends to celebrate our arrival.