Tuesday 9 December 2008

3 months old today

Yup, already a quarter of a year old. My gosh how time flies.

Primita came over to visit today as Tita is back at work and today is one of those days Tito can't work from home (Abuelo & Abuela have gone for a short break to the Canaries in search of some winter sun so they can't look after her). Had a great time, and we all learned I'm quite a flirt. I did loads of smiling, glad to have another baby around. We both had lunch at the same time, me on the breast and Primita on solids & bottle - Mummy is so clever, a supermum!

Daddy came home early as he has early driving lessons in the build-up to his exam next week. All he needs is to do a couple more hours teleworking each time to catch up. Oh, and today he got me some vouchers for the nursery (a special deal at work).

A few changes today: I had a go with a new dummy today which Mummy reckons I like more as I let it slip out less, and Daddy discovered how the hammock works and managed to change my normal position to something a bit more upright. Lately I have taken to dancing sevillanas (waving my hands about) while eating. Also, I am holding my head up pretty well, though I no longer bend so much when Mummy or Daddy burp me - I think it's because I don't enjoy it as much as before as it's no longer so necessary.