Sunday 28 December 2008

Big boy pram

Today is Dia de los Santos Inocentes (the Massacre of the Innocents), the Spanish - and a bit morbid - version of April Fool's (inocente also meaning gullible in Spanish), but we didn't do any pranks, nor had any performed on us. We think.

I was completely serious when I woke up at 4am crying. As I'd eaten so little on my last feed Daddy tried with the bottle again, but no way Jose. Luckily just then Mummy arrived and I could have a proper midnight snack. Tried the bottle a few more times during the day but no cigar.

Today we decided I was big enough to be upgraded, and we twisted and folded the pram into wonderful new shapes. No more lie-flat pram for me, I now stroll round the town in a sitting-up pushchair. That way I can see the world and the world can see me. As it's a bit cold and windy I'm facing Mummy instead of forwards for the time being.

Went to visit Abuelo and Abuela, and Bisa was there - she'll be staying with them for a few months. She hadn't seen me for ages and was really pleased to see me again.

Oh, and my poohing seems to be back to normal. At least once, if not more, per day.