Wednesday 24 December 2008

Christmas Eve

My feeding patterns have changed a bit - I am doing feeds every 3-3.5h instead of every 4. It's also been a few days since I had a poo, so after a few attempts with the cotton bud & olive oil we tried feeding me a few drops of orange (well, mandarin) juice diluted with water. In under 5 minutes we had a positive result!

A few more changes... Today my belly button popped out for no apparent reason. Also, it looks like I'll soon be able to turn, so Mummy & Daddy are being more careful about where they plonk me unsupervised. Also, Daddy puts me in front of the mirror quite often to see if I "get it". Get what?
Finished the present wrapping. Tomorrow it's unwrapping time!

After the Christmas dinner Mummy & Daddy went out with Auntie for a few drinks. Mummy hasn't been out in a proper bar for months, she's so excited!