Friday 19 December 2008

Down to Fuengi

After yesterday Daddy woke up a tad late and missed his bus to work, so he decided to work from home. We left him to it and went to Abuelo & Abuela's so Mummy could leave me there and head off to her work's cocktail lunch. Got bottle fed by Abuela and then Mummy got back and we all went to the train station. There we met Daddy and got on the high speed train down to Malaga. I was a very good boy all the way, I enjoy all the lights and the flickering TV.

From Malaga we caught the local train to Fuengirola and finally arrived at Grandpa & Oma's. They were amazed at the changes in me in the last couple of months. My how I have grown! The photos don't really show the whole picture.

Here I have a travel cot which looks really big, and no musical teddy bear or night lights but I am pretty adaptable and got to sleep no problem.