Thursday 2 October 2008

We all go to Mummy's office

Last night I was awake most of the night, laughing at Daddy's theories of how to get me to sleep. Ah well, they get off lightly compared to most parents, I've only given them stick 2 nights out of about 20.

Mummy wanted to talk to HR and her boss about this & that (and show me off of course) so we took the bus (another first!) to her office. Got there a bit early so I had a spot of brunch in the park and then we went in. My god I was a success! I must be the prettiest baby in the world, the amount of praise I got! We were ambling at about a metre every half an hour because so many people came up to us to see me. It took ages just to get to the boss' office, but time well spent I'd say. By the time we got there it was lunch time, so we all went out again to a nearby terrace.

Since with all the fuss Mummy hadn't managed to speak to her boss properly she gave me a quick lunch in the park and left me with Daddy for a bit. She managed to sort everything out (she starts work again on the 16th of February, so we have plenty of quality time together) and we headed back home. There Abuela & Abuelo & a friend of the family dropped by for an evening coffee and to see me and give me more presents.