Sunday 19 October 2008

Daddy feeds me

I'm being given subliminal lessons in the differences between men and women. Daddy spent the entire morning reading Calvin & Hobbes. Meanwhile Mummy managed to organise all the shelves and baskets in the living room. Both seemed to be enjoying themselves. However we had a bit of role reversal today as well - as an experiment Mummy got out some milk with the pump and Daddy had a go at feeding me with the bottle for the first time. I wolfed it down. Yep, I don't think bottle feeding will be a problem.

Returned to the outdoor climbing wall at Manoteras, this time without rain. We bumped into a friend of Mummy & Daddy's there as well, who hadn't seen me yet. Then the serious stuff started. Daddy hasn't climbed much these last few months but was OKish even though he didn't last long. Mummy hasn't climbed at all for over 9 months so she was a bit shakier, though not as bad as she feared. A few more sessions and they'll get back to square one.

After getting knackered we returned the car to Abuela, and, after retouching my hairvut a bit, headed home.