Tuesday 21 October 2008

Family day

Abuela popped in late this morning, followed by Abuelo at lunchtime, where they all tried Mummy's cooking from yesterday. Quite well received. Then Tita and the primas descended on us, and Prima had a proper professional haircut (as opposed to the usual irregular shearing done by Tito) - we have a kids hairdresser in our street. Then we all piled into a terrace for a quick drink in Plaza Olavide where Daddy met us. He brought me another present from his workmates (different ones than the ones of the other present), a wad of cash to buy stuff for me. I'll keep a beady eye on him, I know I can't trust him. He'll try to get something like "a new hard disk so we can fit all the photos of Lucas".

Exercised my lungs a bit today with some crying. Not too much, just enough to keep Mummy & Daddy on their toes and remember their place in life. It's not like the first two weeks, every now and then I find it hard to get to sleep. But I'm still a complete angel compared to other kids out there.