Thursday 15 January 2009

Sleep in my room

First snooze in my new room! Didn't sleep last night there as Mummy & Daddy were doing experiments with the heater and a thermometer, making sure the temperature was right. But during today their scientific curiosity was quenched and not only did I have my siesta there, but I also had my first night-time sleep there.

Been a bit cranky all day, much more than normal. Those jabs from yesterday sure affected me I guess.

Yearly dentist checkup for the adults this month - today was Mummy's turn. In fact both Mummy and Daddy have been naughty and skipped last year's. The dentist is a friend of Abuelo's so we get free checkups and preferential treatment. While Mummy was being told her teeth were fine I was with Abuela at home. We had a bottle on hand but in the end the timing was so good we didn't need it as Mummy got back before I started to get hungry.