Saturday 24 January 2009

Passport photo

Tito and Tita went off to the Foro Social Mundial, a NGO forum which aims to put the world right. We went to see the girls who were with Abuelo & Abuela, and Mummy and Daddy stole Tito & Tita's car to drop by their beloved IKEA. I'm beginning to get pretty damn tired of this shop, we seem to spend our lives here, luckily Mummy and Daddy left me behind. Anyways, this time they didn't even go in - one look at the state of the car park told them all they needed to know: the queue at the tills would probably be an hour. So back home they came, in time for my feed and lunch.

Relaxed and digested and also got round to taking some pictures of me for my passport (I have an appointment next week). I was laid down on a white sheet facing up, and Daddy took a few shots of me. He then did a bit of editing to make sure the background was smooth and we printed out some copies on Abuelo's printer on photographic paper.