Wednesday 14 January 2009

Doctor

I am still underweight, but not too badly (5100 g, 63 cm). The doctor said it might be a good idea to try the bottle after breastfeeding in case I was still peckish. No need for cereals or anything drastic yet - though I'll probably start on them when I'm 5 months old, and fruit two weeks later.

Then they kindly gave me 3 vaccination jabs which hurt loads so I cried. But I'm such a brave boy I stopped crying the moment Daddy picked me up to cuddle me.

Mummy & Daddy (well, mostly Mummy) have been preparing the dressing room to turn it into my room - in the end no flat we've seen so far is good enough for the likes of us. Today we bought a small electrical heater so I won't freeze (that room doesn't have central heating). The room doesn't have a plug either, but the cord fits under the door (thank goodness for shoddy workmanship!) so we don't have to do any major drilling.