Monday 26 January 2009

Bottle attempts

I am due to start on cereals soon (when I am 5 months old) so it's time to tackle the bottle again. After a good start when I was young the last attempt was a bit of a failure. We need to get this right as it is pretty hard to put cereals in Mummy's breast, so we boiled some water, put in the formula, and had a go. Bleaj! It tastes awful, plus I hate the teat. I fought it off, horrible stuff! Had to take a little walk in the pouch, where I had a nice siesta, to forget all about it.

Daddy had a pretty nasty hangover at work and has vowed to not touch a drop for a month. He also feels bad for not helping out at the party (or the last few parties for that matter). He is also under the delusion he will slim with all of this, though I reckon he might have to do something drastic like cycle to work. Treking seems to be at a standstill with this nasty weather.