Sunday 25 January 2009

Clay pot

Big lunch party today, we are using a friend's new clay pot (like wot grandma used to use) to cook a traditional northern fish dish and we are one of the only ones with gas cookers.

The pot's owner (not the cook today) has a camera similar to ours and just got a wide angle lens as a present, so we used it to take a quick shot of my new room (which as you can see is so huge you need a wide angle to capture it all). When I am a bit bigger I'll have a big cot at the far end, which just fits snugly lengthwise, and the drawers will be by the door. The room will be purely for sleeping - my play area will be in our big lounge.

After lunch we had a much-overdue Secret Santa (everybody seemed to be busy every weekend until now). By now Daddy was pretty legless and eventualy passed out before 8. Tsk tsk. So when everybody had finally gone Mummy and me had a quiet evening alone.