Tuesday 27 January 2009

Daddy's nationality

Daddy is working from home today as he has to do paperwork - he is applying for Spanish nationality. This time round (it must be his 6th attempt by now) he had all his papers in order and they were accepted. He now has to be seen by a judge in a couple of weeks to certify he speaks Spanish.

We met up with Daddy at Abuelo & Abuela's, he had gone straight there with his laptop and was doing important things so we didn't disturb him. After lunch I stayed home while Mummy and Daddy rushed off to IKEA in Abuelo's big car (as it is bigger and longer) for another attempt, this time successful as it's pretty empty on a weekday, to buy a wardrobe (as their dressing room is now my bedroom) and a bed frame (as the one they have is over 10 years old) - most of it arrives tomorrow as it was too annoying to transport.

Then Daddy did a bit more work and we all went home, via the shopping centre to look for some new shoes for me (no luck).

Today's attempts with the bottle have been as fruitless as yesterday's - the little milk that does end up in my mouth I find so disgusting I swirl it around a bit and spit it straight out. Mummy and Daddy take heard in that at least I'm getting to taste the formula milk and I might get used to it this way.