Friday 23 January 2009

New sleeping methods

It looked like I was on a roll, but today I woke up in the middle of the night. Maybe it's just a flash in the pan and tonight I will be fine again. Time will tell.

Mummy and Daddy have decided to get a bit stricter with my sleeping. No more staying cotside holding the dummy until I finally fall asleep, we're going to try and wean me off the dummy for a bit and let me cry on my own for a while.

Quite a few new skill lately. Today I actually fell asleep in the pouch looking forwards. I grab everything now, though much better with my right hand than my left. There must be something about my right side because after many of my siestas my right sock falls off. Lately when I am being changed I lift up my legs in the air on my own to help Mummy or Daddy.

Tito and Tita are staying the night - they are celebrating Tito's new job at the Indian restaurant. They dropped by to leave their stuff and then rushed off. Mummy and Daddy spent the evening watching the new Woody Allen film, Vicky Christina Barcelona, which they quite liked. Then we all went to bed (only us I mean - Tito and Tita who weren't back yet).