Tuesday 11 November 2008

Toy shopping

Mummy got a call back from the eco-nappy people and the missing items are on their way.

More importantly, we went toy shopping today to get me a mobile (for the uninitiated, that isn't a wireless telephone, it is a bunch of toys that go round and round with a song and maybe some lights). There are all types, ranging from the delux 5000-pound sound-activated mobiles with lasers, fireworks and retina scans, to the more modest 25-euro wind-up jobbies. My parents, being absolute cheapskates, obviously went for these. Though we didn't have a final decision as we wanted to see a few more models.

Beginning to get a grip on things. That is, things are grabable. Maybe. Still at the stage where I flail my arms slightly more towards something cool than not, rather than conciously go for anything, but it's early days. I think soon I'll begin to put two and two together.