Saturday 15 November 2008

Birthday paracetamol

Yes, the vaccinations have affected me. Not too much, but I'm crying a bit more than usual. Having a bit of baby paracetamol every six hours just for today as my temperature is slightly high. Though all in all we seem to have got off pretty lightly. Not sure if it's related or if it's another sign of me growing up, but my hands, usually clenched up as fists, are a lot less clenched this morning.

We had a first go with the eco-nappies today. Not a great success but I guess we'll all get better at it. My bum looks big in them. Also they are a bit more finicky to put on as they aren't rigid. And over the cloth you have to put a plastic cover, so there are more steps involved. When we changed them they were soaking, I think we may have to change more often than the disposables.

Had a morning walk to change Daddy's birthday t-shirt again for something bigger. As we had him with us this time we finally got the right size. Then we went to a park to see some friends of Mummy & Daddy and their nieces, and from there on to the main event of the day, a friend's birthday. Had a great time in the patio (the weather is great lately) but soon it was time to go as we had to steal Abuela's car again.