Friday 14 November 2008

Office and vaccinations

Another visit to Mummy's office today to show me around to a few people who weren't there last time (and to get some more lovely presents!). Oh, and Mummy got told her official date to return to work; it seems we miscalculated and Mummy has a few more days with me than we thought, until February 26th. The plan is to do a nursery dress-rehearsal for a couple of days before Mummy starts work, that way we can all get used to the new arrangement.

Later on in the afternoon Daddy joined us in Manoteras for a spot of climbing. Then we rushed off to my doctor's appointment. Today was a big day, as I get a load of vaccinations in 3 different shots. Needless to say I cried. Not too much, but I really don't recommend this vaccination malarkey. Oh, and I weigh 4280 g (still low, but gaining at the right speed) and measure 59cm (methinks the last measurement of 57cm was a bit on the optimistic side).

The doctor said I might feel a bit queasy tomorrow because of the vaccinations and she recommend I had some paracetamol just in case, so we bought a bit and I drank some. Went out like a light.